Retrofit Spray Foam Insulation for Residential Applications (R-Foam)
R-Foam is non-expanding injection foam that can be injected into walls of existing homes. R-Foam is versatile. It can be used to re-insulate older homes that contain little or no insulation, even if the wall cavity is partially filled with old, ineffective insulation. R-Foam does what others cannot, flowing through empty space and across old material to fill the wall cavity. R-Foam can be injected into the wall cavity from either the interior or from the exterior of the home. It can even be installed behind existing brick.
R-Foam foam solves the problem of drafty walls in poorly insulated homes.
Quick Facts About R-Foam:
- R-16 R-Value when properly installed in a 2×4 stud wall
- R-24 in a 2×6 stud wall
- Class I Fire Rating – flame and smoke resistant
- Virtually no shrinkage (less than 0.25%)
- Higher density foam for its class – 4.5 pounds per square inch compression strength
- Can be installed in walls with pre-existing or non-existent insulation
- Less than 0.25% Formaldehyde content
- Formaldehyde off-gassing below detectable limit
- Contains Antifungal Agents
- Can be installed from exterior or interior
- Biodegradable – easy cleanup
- Low water content means less moisture in walls
- Non-expanding foam
- Meets all Code requirements
We service Iowa and the Midwest – Get In Touch
Commercial or Residential – we’re happy to help with your project!